31 July 2014

TWA Wash Day

Better late than never, right? :)

[1] Detangled this is a Pre-poo, right? with Castor oil, Coconut Oil & water mix.

[2] Shampooed x2 with Creme of Nature Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo.

[3] Tea Rinsed with green tea. I find when I don't do a tea rinse I'll see quite a number of hairs, be it shed hairs or breakage, so this step is here to stay.

[4] Deep Conditioned with VO5 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Conditioner, Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner and Castor Oil. It was whatever I had on hand. I had some chores to do on the front lawn so I put a plastic bag over my head and went to work.

[5] Applied Roux Porosity Control and let it sit for 1-2 minutes.

 The Results
                                    After the rinse                                                  Texture shot :)                    
                


[6] Air dried until hair was about 75-80%.

[7] Applied my DIY Leave in + Shea Butter mix.

[8] Flat-twisted hair into 6 twists and let it stay in my hair until it was time for my protective style to be put in.

One thing I've noticed about my hair is, even when a comb hasn't run through it in a week, detangling is still easy peezy after I put a water and oil mix in. Lawks! If I knew it would be this easy to detangle my hair I would've cut my hair sooner! Also, the curls seen in the texture shot just vanishes whenever my hair gets dry and my hair clumps up - that's all I get. Sometimes I wish it would stay as it is when it's washed but it has never turned out that way. Ah well, such is life. I plan to put in a protective style sometime this week and that's what I'll continue doing, keeping in line with my short and long term hair goals.

Hope you guys had a great wash day as well.

Be well,
Gibbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IG: GibbieGibbie || Twitter: @GibbieGibbz