13 May 2014

Hair Update No. V: 6 Months Post

I figured it's time I stop counting in weeks, eh?

Going forward, I'll be chronicling my hair status monthly as it transitions to natural. This great idea came from my Beloved because he thinks, when there's something to look at and something to measure against, it will be something to look forward to and it will show my growth progress in pictures - which makes it more real. He's right :)

This is my natural hair/"new growth" at 6 months:




I have not been measuring the natural hair growth with a tape measure but it is estimated to be 2" - 2.25". My hair grows at an estimated 0.375" per month (lol yes I did the math) and if you look closely, you'll see some curls giving me a lil' definition in the picture above.

It's coming along nicely, don't you think?

Stay tuned for pictures of my hair 7 Months Post!

Be well, Keep safe
Gibbie

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooo! Congrats! Ur new growth looks lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most women want straight or smooth hair. It looks good and glossy and is easy to maintain hair rebounding. While curly and wavy hair looks beautiful too, they need constant maintenance.

    ReplyDelete

IG: GibbieGibbie || Twitter: @GibbieGibbz