17 June 2014

Natural Hair Goals (Short & Long Term)

The following are some hair goals I've set for myself. My hair grows a little over 1/4 inch per month so I have made sure it's realistic, simple and doable. 

They are as follows:


Year 1 

  1. Attain 7 inches in length
  2. Keep length checks to twice a year
  3. Maintain my hair's thickness
  4. Keep it simple (word to Traycee from K.I.S.S) in terms of my hair regimen
  5. Use minimal to no direct heat
  6. Understand moisture retention for my hair (what my hair likes and how to keep it moisturized)
  7. 100% Low Manipulation and/or Protective Styling

Year 2 

  1. Attain 11 inches in length
  2. No.s 1, 3, 4 and 5 from Year 1
  3. 90% Low Manipulation and/or Protective Styling
Year 3
  1. Attain 15 inches in length
  2. No.s 2 and 3 from Year 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IG: GibbieGibbie || Twitter: @GibbieGibbz