11 March 2014

Hair Update + Minor stuff: Hair Update No. II

Hey there!

So I've been playing around with blog names because I've decided to create another blog where I blog about any and everything. The name "All Things Gibbie Gibbie" suits that one just fine so I've changed this one to "Le Hair Chronicles" and I'll be using the old name for my new blog. You can check that blog out here

As predicted in my Braided Up Post, my hair has been itching and the Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) rinse did little to stop it. I did the rinse, cleansed my scalp with a cotton ball of ACV and water mix and after 5 minutes my hair was driving me up the wall..and I started tapping my head (unconsciously) to relieve the itch. It would appear I have severe itchy scalp and braids only fueled the itching. I took some pictures this morning to show a one week update:




Yep. That's how it is now. I'm sure they could've looked better after a week but the itching has taken over, regardless how often I use an ACV Rinse. I'd love any suggestions on how to stop the itching. Lol I'd appreciate it greatly. In the meantime, I'll be doing either an ACV Rinse, Co-wash or shampoo wash day tomorrow (yes, mid-week) to see if it will help and do another ACV RInse + Cowash wash on the weekend and re-twist braids that look most fuzzy.

I'll try to keep the style in for at least another 2 weeks and thereafter either relax or do another protective style based on how I feel about my hair then.

Again, if there are any suggestions to relieve itching I'd LOVE to hear from you. 

Lata!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IG: GibbieGibbie || Twitter: @GibbieGibbz