27 February 2014

Hair Rebound!

So I've made a rebound after my hair flop mid-week and it actually turned out well! I went back to the drawing board, finger-combed then dry combed my hair (hopefully never again) and put in 3 flat twists. Now I'm no Flat Twist Queen but it did turn out well if I do say so myself. Here are some pictures of how it turned out:




I did 3 in all because if I didn't I'd have sprigs of hair out in the middle (a row in the middle of my hair is short..weave track removal accident :( ) and secured the ends with hair pins.

The aim is to let this style stay in my hair until wash day (Saturday or Sunday) and I think that's achievable. 

Wearing my hair in perm rods gave me the impression that this time around my hair was more manageable. Wrong! I was on the brink of giving up and just putting a scarf around it and letting HR write me up for deportment or something! I HAVE to be a 4d type hair because wooo!! Never again I say!

Ok. rant's over :)

All in all the hair was tamed and made a rebound. Hair of the Mid-Week I'll call it!

Lata!



1 comment:

  1. Hair rebonding is a chemical process hair rebounding that changes your hair’s natural texture and creates a smooth, straight style.

    ReplyDelete

IG: GibbieGibbie || Twitter: @GibbieGibbz