26 February 2014

HOTW Fail! :(

Now, I attribute my Hair of the Week initiative to Abbi N's HOTW posts and it's what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. She has some nice and simple styles on her blog but being the bush girl (I work outdoors) I am, those styles won't fly with me. More importantly, they simply won't stay in my hair because it's so short. The past 2 weeks there's an oldie but goodie I've resurrected which has been doing wonders for my hair..and that is..Perm Rods! Yes! I roll those babies up after putting in my moisturising solution and the next day I look like Shirley Temple! Rave reviews from all at the office and I like seeing them in my hair :)

But..

*plays violin*   ..field day came around and, coupled with the torrential rain that struck (and of course I was outside working), every drop of rain that fell dampened my hopes of maintaining my weekly style leaving my hair soaked and curls gone. 

I'm taking action. I'm finishing this week with what wasn't the protective style I started out with but another I'm going to end it with. I have an idea in mind and, successful or not I'll post pictures.

Sidenote

Needless to say, I loved the rain and for the most part slowly walked around it like I was 5. I did not get sick :)

Have a good evening, all! Lata!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

IG: GibbieGibbie || Twitter: @GibbieGibbz